Hard Reset BLU Smart
- Check your phone, that is it on.
- Then from the Home screen scroll to Menu -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory Data Reset -> Reset phone.
- Accept all informations in your screen.
- Wait until your phone will reboots with factory settings.
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Now press and hold Volume Down + Menu button + Power button.
- If you see menu of Recovery mode, then release your fingers from the phone.
- You should now select "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate, and Power button to choose.
- Afterwards accept operation "Yes -- delete all user data".
- In the end select option "reboot system now".
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.