Hard Reset BLU VIVO Air LTE
See the Next method!
- Turn off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as the BLU logo shows up on the screen.
- You ought to kepp holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears in front of you.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "Wipe data" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards from the menu choose "Wipe data" one more time and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "Reboot your device" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Vivo How to Hard Reset and Forgot Password Recovery, Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.