Hard Reset BLUBOO Xtouch
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.