Hard Reset CATERPILLAR B25
- The smartphone must be turned on, so press the Power key for a short while.
- From Main Menu find and select Settings.
- After that, choose Security setup.
- Then select Restory factory settings.
- Now you should input the phone password. The factory default code is 1122.
- When your asked to confrim press OK to begin the operation.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.