Hard Reset DATAWIND UbiSlate 9Ci
- Switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then find and select Settings from the Menu.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard resert operation on your device!
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while to switch off the device.
- Then hold down Volume Down + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when there is a new menu on your screen.
- Choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" from the Menu by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.