Hard Reset DELL Latitude 12 7275
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned on, so hold down the Power key for a while.
- Next, swipe in from the right edge of the screen in order to select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- From the options in front of you choose Recovery.
- After that, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- As soon as the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Get Started and then Next to begin the process.
- Afterwards choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Finally, select Reset in order to confirm the whole process.
- Success! Wait to complete the hard reset operation.
How To Reset Windows 8 and Windows RT to Factory Default
Windows 10 Tablet Hard reset
RESET - Microsoft Surface RT, Pro 1, 2 or 3 (ANY Windows 8.1 Tablet)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.