Hard Reset DEXP IXION ML2 5
- Turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset process.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.