How to Recover Deleted Files in Android Phone Tutorial
Phone must be rooted.
2. Open it and wait until Welcome! screen appears on which you will be asked to check root rights by pressing Next
3. If your phone is rooted properly, Succes
screen will appear, now tap Next
to start recovery data
4. Now we can choose one of following three options:
- recover files
- recover data
- shred(this will irreversibly delete all data, none files can be restored after using it)
5. Let's try to get some lost files. To do that choose recovery files then select storage from which you want to restore lost files:
6. After selecting the path from which you want to recover deleted files, you will have three types of scan to select. Choose one most accurate for the type of problem:
- Journal Scan
- Deep Scan
- Generic Scan
7. Try first Journal Scan
it's fastest and might be enough for your problem. Now the software will start scan memory
and searching for deleted file/files
. After scanning your mobile memory it will display a list of all deleted files
which Undeleter Recover Files & Data
app found and is able to recover.
If this scan didn't help try with a Generic scan
If this one didn't help too use a Deep Scan,
be aware that this will take a long time for scanning
8. If you succeed in finding your deleted files/file select them and tap save button to start restoring.
9. Select where
do you want to save file/files,
you can choose phone memory
to other media
like cloud service
10. If you selected to save the file into phone memory
you can now decide if want to restore files
to default undeleter folder ( to prevent overwrites other delete files)
or save them in another folder of your choice.
11.When you ready tap the CHOOSE
button to restore files
Free software version can only recovery pictures and other media files, if want restores some documents or other types of files you will need to get the full version of the software.
Undelete process can end with success but that all depends on when files were deleted, the android system overwrites deleted files with the new ones so it's important to not wait to long otherwise lost files will be gone for good.
Usually, a max period of time is 1-3days after deleting a file to recovery anything with success in 80% or higher, after this time it's very hard to restore any files.
We were happy to help especially if you were able to get your lost files!