Hard Reset DOOGEE Iron Bone DG750
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.