Hard Reset DOOGEE Valencia 2 Y100 Pro
See the Next method!
- At first, turn the cell phone off.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.