Hard Reset DOOGEE X5 Max
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset DOOGEE DG700 Titans2 - bypass Pattern and Password by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset DOOGEE DG700 Titans2 - how to Factory Reset
Hard Reset DOOGEE DG700 Titans2 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.