Hard Reset DOPOD Touch Pro (HTC Raphael)
- To succeed this operation you will need Stylus so pull it out.
- Device must be turned off.
- Press and hold the Enter button + Volume down.
- Now insert Stylus into hole on the bottom side of the handset.
- Let the cell phone to restart for Data reset, wait patiently it may take several minutes.
- Success! now your device should be on Default settings.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.