Hard Reset FREELANDER MTK8377
See the Next method!
- Power on the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In this step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Next, choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.