Hard Reset GARMIN-ASUS M60 Nuvifone
- Press Power button, until your phone is on.
- From the main home screen, tap menu.
- Next from the menu choose: Settings -> Master clear.
* Press the Menu key to accept options.
- Now enter your password, and tap Yes to confirm operation.
- Press Power button until your phone is off, or remove and insert the battery.
- Then hold and press Left D-pad button + Power button until your phone is on.
- Select option "wip[e user data", and confirm it.
- Now follow the instructions on your screen.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.