Hard Reset GIGABYTE g-Smart MW700
- Turn off the device.
- Press the Call key and End key at the same time, and press power key while still holding Call key and End key.
- This device will restore to system defaults and reboot.
- From the screen of your phone, press the Menu button.
- Tap Start.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap System tab.
- Tap Clean Boot.
- Input the 4-digit password in the blank, and then, tap “Restore” to restore to the default setting
- That is all.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.