Hard Reset GIGABYTE g-Smart MW702
- Press Power button, until your phone is on.
- Then press key with logo Windows + OK key + Power button.
- After that your phone will restore to system defaults and reboot.
- From the screen of your phone, press the Menu button.
- Tap Start.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap System tab.
- Tap Clean Boot.
- Input the 4-digit password in the blank, and then, tap “Restore” to restore to the default setting
- That is all.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.