Hard Reset GIONEE Marathon M5 Enjoy
- The cell phone must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see an Android Image on the phone's screen.
- To get into Recovery Mode hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
- At the beginning switch on the device by holding the Power key.
- Then go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In the next step find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwars choose Reset phone and select Erase everything.
- Well done! Your phone is ready to use.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.