Hard Reset HITACHI G1000
- First remove the main battery.
- Shift the Full Reset Switch downward (lock position) using a non-conductive fine tool.
* Full Reset Switch is the flap on the left side of the phone.
- Power is switched off.
- Then when 2 minutes.
- Next install the Main battery.
- Again use the stylus to shift the Full Reset Switch upward (unlock position).
* The memory will be initialized, and the device will be restarted.
- Now please replace the battery cover on the device.
- Connect the AC adapter to the phone.
- Afterwards set up the cell phone.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.