Hard Reset HONOR 6
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while to switch the cell phone off.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button until you see an Adnroid logo on your screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- In the next step choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the display is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Menu and choose Settings .
- In the next step tap Backup & Reset and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
- Good job! Your device is ready to use.
Huawei Honor 3X (Ascend g750): How to Factory/Hard Reset
How to: HUAWEI Honour - Hard Reset & Screenshot erstellen I by shocking.reviews
How to Master/Hard Reset any Huawei Phone
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET - DELETE ALL DATA / RESET
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET by SECRET CODE / ANDROID RESET
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET - REMOVE PASSWORD
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.