Hard Reset HONOR X2
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to turn off the tablet.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Then use the Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Next, choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - factory full reset
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - bypass screen protection
HONOR X2 HARD RESET - Remove Pattern and Password
HONOR X2 Factory Reset - Restore Factory Settings in HONOR
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.