Hard Reset HP All-in-One 2014 19"
- At first, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- After that open Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! After about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- While the tablet is restarting press and hold the F11 key.
- Afterwards select your keyboard layout.
- In the next step choose Troubleshoot.
- Then tap Reset your PC and cofirm operation by pressing Next.
Read and respond to any screens that open.
- Good job! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.