Hard Reset HP All-in-One K120us Envy Rove 20"
See the Next method!
- At first, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen in order to select Settings.
- Tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! After about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset
Hard Reset HP Envy x2 - Restore Settings / Delete Data / Format
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.