Hard Reset HP Elite x2 1012 G1
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and select Settings.
- Next, tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- After that, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- As soon as the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Get Started and then Next to begin the process.
- Afterwards choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Finally, select Reset in order to confirm the whole process.
- Success! Wait to complete the hard reset operation.
How To Reset Windows 8 and Windows RT to Factory Default
RESET - Microsoft Surface RT, Pro 1, 2 or 3 (ANY Windows 8.1 Tablet)
Windows 10 Tablet Hard reset
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.