Hard Reset HP Elite X3
See the Next method!
- Begin by turning off the device using the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as the exclamtion mark appears on the screen.
- Press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down - > Power - > Volume Down.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.