Hard Reset HP Pavilion x2 12
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step swipe in from the right edge of the screen and choose Settings.
- Afterwards tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- After that, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- As soon as the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Get Started and then Next to begin the process.
- Afterwards choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Finally, select Reset in order to confirm the whole process.
- Congratulations! After a few minutes your device will be ready to use.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset
How To Reset Windows 8 and Windows RT to Factory Default
RESET - Microsoft Surface RT, Pro 1, 2 or 3 (ANY Windows 8.1 Tablet)
Windows 10 Tablet Hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.