Hard Reset HTC Desire 200
- The device must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power button for a while.
- Release held keys when you see an Android menu on your screen.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
- At the very beginning switch on the device by holding down the Power key.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings and tap Storage.
- Next choose Reset phone and select Erase all data.
- Tap OK to confirm your choice.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.
How To Hard Reset HTC Desire 200
Htc Desire 200 hard reset
How to factory reset Htc Desire 200
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.