Hard Reset HTC Desire 500 Dual SIM
- At the beginning hold the Power key to switch off your device.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power button for a while.
- Release held keys when you see an Android menu on your screen..
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Switch on the device.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings and tap Backup & reset.
- Next choose Reset phone and select Erase all data.
- Tap OK to confirm your choice.
Hard reset HTC desire 500-5060
Hard Reset HTC Desire 500 - bypass screen lock protection
Hard Reset HTC Desire 500 - factory reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.