Hard Reset HTC Desire 500
- In order to switch off the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Now hold and press Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see three Android images.
- Select option "FACTORY RESET" to browse use Volume buttons, and to confirm press Power button.
- After this operation phone will reboot.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Firstly turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase All Data if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to begin the whole operation.
- Wait to complete the hard reset process.
- Godd job! Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset HTC Desire 500 - bypass screen lock protection
Hard Reset HTC Desire 500 - factory reset tutorial
HTC Desire 500 hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.