Hard Reset HTC Desire 516
- Switch off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android images.
- Afterwards use the Volume Down to choose wipe data/factory reset and then hold down the Power button to confirm your choice.
- Browse to option "Yes-detele all user data", and confirm that with Power button.
- Later press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Turn on your cell phone.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Choose Accounts and then to the Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Find Reset phone and select it.
- Mark Erase everything and press OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard rest was just performed.
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Afterwards from the main screen type: *2767*3855# and press call (be carefull this method won't give any option to reverse the process!).
Hard Reset HTC Desire 500 - bypass screen lock protection
Hard Reset HTC Desire 500 - factory reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.