Hard Reset HTC Desire 620G dual sim
- At the beginning, turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Press and hold Volum Down and Power buttons together.
- Wait for the three Andoid images.
- When you see them, choose the Factory Reset by pressing the Volum Down button.
- Now the hard reset is done!
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase All Data if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Tap OK.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
HTC Desire 620 - How to Insert SIM card and Micro SD card
Hard Reset HTC Desire 620 - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset HTC Desire 620 - Factory Reset in Android phone
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.