Hard Reset HTC Desire 626
- Begin by switching off the phone by using the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwaand hold down the Volum Down and Power key together.
- Wait for the three Andoid images.
- Choose the Factory Reset by holding down the Volum Down button.
- Now the hard reset is done!
- First turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase All Data if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- In the next step tap OK.
- Success! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
How to Hard Reset HTC Desire 626 - Remove Pattern and Password Lock
Hard Reset HTC Desire 626 - How to Factory Reset HTC Mobile
Hard Reset HTC Desire 626 - Bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.