Hard Reset HTC Desire 626G+
- Start by switching off the cell phone by using the Power key.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- When you see the three Android images, then release held keys.
- Then use the Volume Down to select option "Factory reset", and press the Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings and tap Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset phone and select Erase all data.
- Tap OK to confirm your choice.
- Success! The hard reset is done
(Español) Hard Reset htc desire 601 (restablecer valores de fábrica)
How to master reset HTC Desire 600 dual sim
How to Hard Reset HTC Desire 626 - Remove Pattern and Password Lock
Hard Reset HTC Desire 626 - How to Factory Reset HTC Mobile
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.