Hard Reset HTC Desire 626s
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by using the Power rocker.
- After that press and hold Volum Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- You can release all keys when the Bootloader Mode appears on the screen.
- Choose the Factory Reset by pressing the Volum Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Success! The factory reset has just been performed.
- Firstly turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- After taht, go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase All Data if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to begin the whole operation.
- Wait to complete the hard reset process.
- Godd job! You just accomplish the factory reset operation.
Htc Desire 820 hard reset
How to Hard Reset HTC Desire 626 - Remove Pattern and Password Lock
Hard Reset HTC Desire 626 - How to Factory Reset HTC Mobile
Hard Reset HTC Desire 626 - Bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.