Hard Reset HTC Desire C
- At the beginning switch off your phone by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Bootloader Mode.
- Then use Volume Down to select "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm this option.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Storage.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job!
How to factory reset Htc Desire C
Htc Desire C hard reset
Htc Desire C - How to reset - Como restablecer datos de fabrica
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.