Hard Reset HTC Desire HD
- In order to switch off the device, hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Bootloader Mode.
- Then use Volume Down to select "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm this option.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- First of all, switch on the phone by using the Power button.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings and tap SD & phone storage.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone.
- Then choose Erase All Data if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to begin the whole operation.
- Godd job! Wait to complete the hard reset process.
HTC Desire HD (Ace) Hard Reset (Factory Reset)
How to Master Reset HTC Desire HD
HTC Desire HD - Resetar | Reestablecer | Hard Reset | Recovery Mode - Phone&Cash
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.