Hard Reset HTC Desire S
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off your phone by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Bootloader Mode.
- Then use Volume Down to select "Factory reset" (Clear Storage), and press Power button to confirm this option.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How To Factory Data Reset HTC Desire V Android Phone & Delete Data & Settings - PhoneRadar
Htc Desire C hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.