Hard Reset HTC Desire V
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order ot switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Bootloader Mode.
- Then use Volume Down to select "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm this option.
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been performed.
Htc Desire C hard reset
How To Factory Data Reset HTC Desire V Android Phone & Delete Data & Settings - PhoneRadar
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.