Hard Reset HTC Evo 3D
- From the Home screen, press Menu button , and then tap Settings.
- Tap Storage then Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and next tap Erase everything.
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, and insert again.
- Press and hold the Volume down button, and then press and hold the Power button.
- Wait for the three Android images to appear, and then release the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Press Volume down to select Factory reset, and then press the Power button.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.