Hard Reset HTC EVO 4G LTE
- Go to the Menu, and then tap Settings options.
- Tap Storage and next Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and afterwards Erase everything.
- Remove the battery, wait couple seconds, and insert again.
- Hold the Volume down button, and then press and hold the Power button.
- Wait for the three Android images to appear, and then release the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Press Volume down to select Factory reset, and then press the Power button.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.