Hard Reset HTC EVO Shift 4G
- First step is tapping Menu button, and then tap Settings options.
- Tap Storage and next Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and afterwards tap Erase everything.
- Second method is a bit more complicated.
- Let's start with removing battery and putting in again.
- Push and hold the Volume down button, and then push and hold the Power button.
- Wait for the three Android images to appear, and then release the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Push Volume down to select Factory reset, and then push the Power button.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.