Hard Reset HTC One (M8) Eye
- At the beginning turn off your phone.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see Bootloader Mode.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
- Push the Power button to turn on the device.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings and tap Backup & reset.
- Next choose Reset phone and select Erase all data.
- Tap OK to confirm your choice.
How To Hard Reset HTC One M8
HTC One M8 HARD RESET / Restore HTC / Factory Reset / Format
How to Hard Reset HTC One M8 - Bypass Screen Lock / Restore
How to Reset HTC One M8 - Bypass Screen Lock / Hard Reset
Hard Reset HTC One M8 - Reset Code / Format / Restore HTC
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.