Hard Reset HTC One M8 Mini
- Start by turning off the phone.
- After that, hold down Volum Down and Power buttons together.
- You can release held keys when you see a new menu on your screen.
- Choose the Factory Reset by pressing the Volum Down button to navigate and Power button to select.
- Now the hard reset is done!
- Switch on the device.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings and tap Backup & reset.
- Next choose Reset phone and select Erase all data.
- Tap OK to confirm your choice.
How To Hard Reset HTC One Mini
HTC One M8 HARD RESET / Restore HTC / Factory Reset / Format
How to Reset HTC One M8 - Bypass Screen Lock / Hard Reset
Hard Reset HTC One M8 - Reset Code / Format / Restore HTC
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.