Hard Reset HTC One M8s
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch the device off.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a several seconds.
- When you see the three Android images, then release held keys.
- Afterwards press the Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HTC One M8s - master reset tutorial
HTC One M8 HARD RESET / Restore HTC / Factory Reset / Format
How to Hard Reset HTC One M8 - Bypass Screen Lock / Restore
How to Reset HTC One M8 - Bypass Screen Lock / Hard Reset
Hard Reset HTC One M8 - Reset Code / Format / Restore HTC
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.