Hard Reset HTC One Mini
- First of all, turn off your phone by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Bootloader Mode.
- Then use Volume Down to select "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm this option.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job!
How To Hard Reset HTC One Mini
How To Perform A Factory Reset On Your HTC One Mini - Phones 4u
Htc One - How to remove pattern lock by hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.