Hard Reset HTC One S
- At first switch off your device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- When you see the three Android images, then release held keys.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings and tap Backup & reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset phone and select Erase all data.
- Tap OK to confirm your choice.
Htc One S hard reset
How to Hard Reset (Factory Restore) Password Wipe the Htc One S T-mobile tutorial
How To Hard Reset An HTC One S Smartphone
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.