Hard Reset HTC One XL
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power rocker.
- After that press and hold Volum Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- You can release all keys when the Bootloader Mode appears on the screen.
- Choose the Factory Reset by pressing the Volum Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset (Factory Restore) Password Wipe the Htc One X At&t tutorial
Htc One X hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.