Hard Reset HTC One
- Power off the device by pressing Power button.
- Then hold Volume Down + Power button until you see three Android images.
- Now select option "FACTORY RESET" to browse use Volume Down, and to choose option Power button.
- Device will reboot itself.
- Go to Settings, next tap Backup & reset.
- Select Reset phone.
- if u want delete all data (all the media) select Erase all data.
- Press OK.
Htc One hard reset
Htc One S hard reset
Htc One X hard reset
How to Hard Reset HTC One - Full Reset in HTC
Hard Reset HTC One - How to Delete Password and Pattern
Hard Reset HTC One - How to Format HTC One
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.