Hard Reset HTC Rhyme
- At the beginning turn off phone by pressing Power button.
- Press and hold together Volume Down + Power button.
- Release holded buttons if you see Bootloader menu.
- Navigate to "FACTORY RESET" to browse by using Volume buttons, and to choose by using Power button.
- Afterwards phone will restart itself.
- Start by going to Setting.
- Tap SD & phone storage.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Search Reset phone and select it.
- Tap Erase everything if you want wipe your device totally.
- Press the OK.
How to Factory Restore Hard Reset or Password Wipe the HTC Rhyme Verizon
How to Hard Reset (Factory Restore) Password Wipe the Htc Rhyme tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.