Hard Reset HTC Sensation XL
- First of all, use the Power key in order to turn off the cell phone.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the sime time for a couple of seconds.
- When you see the three Android images, then release held keys.
- After that, use the Volume Down to select option "Factory reset", and press the Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings and tap Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset phone and select Erase all data.
- Tap OK to confirm your choice.
- Success! The hard reset is done
HARD RESET HTC Sensation XL (external) Master Reset (RESTORE to FACTORY condition) Video
Htc Sensation: HARD RESET PASSWORD REMOVAL FACTORY RESTORE how-to
How To Remove Pattern/pin password Lock off HTC Sensation XL
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.