Hard Reset HTC ThunderBolt
- First of all, switch off your phone by holding the Power button.
- After that press and hold Volume Down + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Bootloader Mode.
- Then use Volume Down to select "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm this option.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job!
Hard Reset HTC Thunderbolt ADR6400L Verizon
HARD RESET your HTC Thunderbolt DATA Wipe Master Reset (RESTORE to FACTORY condition)
How to Hard Reset (Factory Restore) Password Wipe the Htc Thunderbolt 4G LTE tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.